"Food is essential to Life; therefore make it good."- S Truett Cathy

Friday, April 8, 2011

H is for Homemade Dressing

Not much time today but I did make a lovely salad for lunch. Salad greens, sliced radishes, carrots, celery and chopped Jalapeno stuffed olives:)

I made my go to quick dressing:

Squeeze a lemon into a bowl, add about a tbsp dijon mustard, wisk to combine and then stream in EVOO til the dressing gets emulsified, @ 1/3 cup maybe. I never measure it. Salt & pepper to taste and done.

2 comments:

  1. I love homemade dressing and I have been meaning to try those jalapeno olives. Your newest follower from the A-Z challenge. I love follow backs :)

    www.tammykemp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A recipe for something I can't possibly burn. Thank you, thank you. I get there is the risk of over emulsifying, but I doubt it would lead to an insurance claim.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete